So today the webernets (not the alleged word “blogosphere”…if you use that word, you are a moron) have been re-posting the story about having Flash installed on a laptop can reduce the battery life by up to 33%. Really? You mean something I have installed, that by its very nature requires power to run, uses my...read more
Josh Rhoades is a technology Director (the awesome kind) of Front End Engineering, Software Engineering, and Flash Architecture teams, based in Los Angeles, California. He has lead multi-million dollar projects for Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies, worked on theme park attractions like Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and Toy Story Midway Mania!, snuck across borders, led multiple developments and launches of Disney.com, fought the law, looked into an abyss, kissed an eel, and rescued at least one damsel in distress. Read about what happened the next day »
- Wait a minute!! They had to use DOGS to detect Terminators in the future! What about magnets? MAGNETS! METAL DETECTORS. The future is dumb. 1225 days ago
- Listen up, kids: if you are skilled at grossly exaggerating the temperature of any plate, then you may have a bright future in Waitering! 1225 days ago
- RT @MrtinTalbot: Joe Biden wants to meet with video game developers about gun control. This is like meeting with Hot Wheels about car safety 1229 days ago
- Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe. Or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. -Arthur C. Clarke 1230 days ago
- 2 Taco Supremes left over from Taco Bell. Went to feed the baby. Came back & our chihuahua Violet had eaten 1.5 of them. Yo quiero vengeance 1230 days ago
- No recently listened tracks.